Our team is composed of experienced senior professionals with long-term past management positions in insurance companies or banks, combined with very bright young talents. With an ever-increasing number of international and local clients, we are always seeking to recruit top profiles to complete our team.
What do we expect from you?
- Provide highly technical support to our clients in the design, implementation or review of risk management frameworks, including financial/actuarial models
- Detect issues, make recommendations and optimise client models and processes
- Help us maintain our leading technical and strategic positioning with R&D tasks, extending our methodological framework and technological standards.
Who are we looking for?
- You have a very strong mathematical background and a keen interest in developing state-of-the-art models for practical applications
- Or you have been involved in the development and implementation of integrated risk management frameworks, hence your knowledge and experience cover risk governance, processes, ORSA and risk appetite
- Or you are very experienced in model and framework validation, proposing innovative solutions to our state-of-art methodology and enriching it with international validation benchmarks
- Language proficiency in English, Dutch and French (additional languages are welcome)
- You have communication and technical writing skills
- You enjoy our culture of entrepreneurialism, our knowledge sharing and no black-box philosophy.
What do you get in return?
- We offer you diversity in your assignments and continuous support in your professional and interpersonal development. Variation and responsibility are key, with great potential to grow.
- An academic-like working environment within a team of well-respected colleagues with various qualifications and areas of expertise.
- An attractive compensation package in line with your profile and experience rewarding superior performance (company car, extra-legal benefits, group insurance).
- Work-life balance through flexitime.
How to apply?
- You can apply by sending us an e-mail at: email@example.com