Advisory consists in supporting our clients on particular decision taking regarding their risks, products, capital and portfolios.
This activity includes among others solvency capital optimization, risk mitigation advices, portfolio allocation studies, decisions to “build or buy”, review and optimization of processes, governance or policies.
Examples of such recent advisory activities include:
- Strategic Asset Allocations
- Definition of calibration process & methodologies for Replicating Portfolios approaches
- Defining a large institution’s Risk Appetite Framework
- Risk & Performance Management Dashboards
- Enhancement of projection models run-time
- Definition of Comprehensive Risk Management Policies